This situation has hit everyone, including geeked design, hard. I am so fortunate that as a digital based business, geeked is still open and in a unique position to assist others.
Here are some ways geeked has helped others in the last few weeks:
- provide brainstorming to help a living history site retain museum members.
- helped a small local business realize they already had the tools to sell their inventory online.
- set up COVID-19 banners detailing closures and visiting options.
- offering low-cost websites for those who need something, anything, NOW.
- writing newsletters about how I successfully work from home…with a toddler.
- lending a non biased ear to help you get your ideas off the ground.
Coming back from this won’t be easy. On our own, it will be darn near impossible. Together, we just might make it.
So I’ll ask again –
I’m here. How can I help?