Have a site you LOVE but it’s just not performing the way you expected? Feel like it’s missing, well, a little something? A Strategic Site Analysis might be right for you!
Find out what you need to change to make your website more user-friendly, secure, and effective to convert visitors into customers and advocates.
I look at the ‘big picture’ to document an actionable, prioritized plan to help you meet your goals.
This is for you if:
- You know your website needs improvement, but you’re not sure where to start and what changes will have the biggest impact.
- You’ve had your website designed recently and it isn’t getting you results.
- You’re not ready to invest in a website redesign project but know something needs to be done.
This is NOT for you if:
- You think your website is just a type of ‘brochure’ to entice people to visit you.
- You aren’t willing to set aside time to do the work.
What you get:
A strategic analysis of your website, based on your business goals, presented in a plain English pdf report. The 15-20 page pdf report includes:
- First impressions (before I look at your questionnaire).
- Technical Site Audit to check out speed, rankings, and security of your site.
- Prioritized Action Items – with stats and professional rationale to back them up.
- Immediate. Critical issues that are threatening site security or hurting your rankings.
- Next 3 mos and easy-to-fix items. Most of these are quick changes you can do yourself!
- In the next year and hire-a-pro items. Changes to consider hiring a pro for that will improve your site’s functionality and align it closer to your business goals.
- Things you’re doing right. (because you are!)
- Annotated screenshots of your key pages so you can see exactly what I’m talking about.
What to expect:
- You will complete a questionnaire to give me an understanding of your business, goals, ideal clients, and your competitors.
- I will review your website
- I will email your report
- You will review the report and gather any questions for our follow-up call.
- We will talk via phone/video chat to discuss the findings and answer your questions.
- You will independently choose how, when, and what suggestions to implement.
What’s Not Included?
I don’t like hidden costs and figure you don’t either. Here’s a quick, non-inclusive list (basically, we give you suggestions, it’s up to you to implement them.):
- updating, coding, and/or development
- image selection and/or inputting
- copy writing and/or inputting
- training on how to use your website
Can I Add Any of That?